Landguard Point to Two Tree Island
The SMP covers some 440 km of coast between Landguard Point in Felixstowe and Two Tree Island in the Thames Estuary.The plan has been finalised by the SMP partners and the Environment Agency's Anglian Director has signed off the plan.
The main document, appendices and other relevant documents can be downloaded from the links below.
- The SMP Main Report (25 Mbytes)
- Main Report Addendum
- Appendix A - SMP Development
- Appendix B - Engagement and consultation (11 Mbytes)
- Appendix C - Baseline Processes
- Appendix D - Thematic Review
- Appendix E - Policy Development & Appraisal
- Appendix F - Shoreline Interactions & Responses (19 Mbytes)
- Appendix G - Policy Appraisal
- Appendix H - Economic Appraisal
- Appendix I - Bibliograpic Database
- Appendix J - Sustainability Appraisal Signposting
- Appendix K - Water framework directive compliance assessment (7 Mbytes)
- Appendix L - Strategic Environmental Assessment (19 Mbytes)
- Regional Habitat Creation Assessment Statement
- Statement of Case for IROPI
- Habitats Regulations Assessment Report
For more information and details of the public consultation, please go to the Environment Agency site dealing with the SMP.